Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Karnataka Police Constable Bharti, कर्नाटक पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती Career Jobs, Karnataka Police Constable Latest Bharti News Today, Karnataka Police Constable Latest Jobs, Karnataka Police Constable Government Vacancy, Karnataka Police Constable Jobs, Karnataka Police Constable Job Opening, Karnataka Police Constable Job Vacancy, Karnataka Police Web Portal, Karnataka Constable Bharti 2023
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023 कर्नाटक पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती:- The Karnataka Police Department (Karnataka Police) recently published a Karnataka Employment News Notification for recruitment for Police Constable posts. This is a golden opportunity for all candidates for the Karnataka Police Constable Bharti unemployed women and male candidates who are seeking the Police Constable Recruitment 2023 on the post of Police Constable. The Eligible and interested candidates who are willing to join Karnataka Police Constable Jobs are prescribed in the Notification by Karnataka Police Department. Local residents of Karnataka state can submit their Applications in the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Online Form in the prescribed format before the last date with complete documents.
Karnataka Police Constable Bharti 2023 – You have to keep checking the official website regularly. All information will be released only on the official website. Currently, a standing order of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023 has been issued. You can see this by downloading the Karnataka Police official website or from the link given below from our website. In this order, information about the recruitment process, reservation, age, physical fitness rules, educational qualification, selection process, written test, recruitment center, and proficiency test is given. As per the order, 8th-pass candidates can apply for RAC / ABC from any recognized school. While 10th-pass applicants can apply for District Police Intelligence. While a 12th pass in Math and Science can be applied for Police Telecommunication.
See This:- CG Police Constable Recruitment
About Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:-
|Name Of Organisation
|Mode Of Apply
|Online Starting Date
|Online Last Date
|Admit Card Status
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Educational Qualification:-
- Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary from the Board of Secondary Education, Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment, or any other Board recognized by the Government.
- Legitimate license to drive Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle.
- Candidate should have 3 years experience of driving the said vehicles (till last date of application 31.08.2020) after obtaining a valid driving license for driving light vehicles and transport vehicles.
- The candidate’s eyesight should be 6/6 without glasses or without glasses.
- The candidate is required to have knowledge of roadside vehicle repair and proficiency in driving.
Age Limit ⇒ All the eligible candidates are applying Candidates for the job of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment recruitment 2023 Driver Posts the Minimum Age limit age on 01 Jan 2023 is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 23 Years and age relaxation extra as per the rules.
Application Form Fees ⇒ The Application Form Fees for general / OBC / Other State candidates is only 400/- Rupees. And for the SC / ST is 350/-
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process:-
Candidates for the Karnataka Police Bharti 2023 will be chosen based on their performance in a written test, a proficiency test, a physical standard test, a medical test, and a document verification process. The same merit list will be released rather than the final merit lists of several districts, as per the standing order now in effect. In addition, you can view the official notification for full details.
See This:- Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment
In Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment, race numbers have not been divided like previous recruitment. The race lasted for 5 kilometers. The general constable will get 15 numbers on completion of the race within the stipulated time. Driver, band, and dog squad will get 10 numbers. There will be a separate test of 15 numbers for the constable driver. In which the number will be given according to driving efficiency and not according to the license.
Male- 5KM – 25 Minutes
Female- 5KM – 35 Minutes
Ex-men- 5KM – 30 Minutes
- Written Examination
- Physical efficiency and the ability
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Physical Standard Test (PST):-
|Physical Eligibility Details
karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Examination Pattern:- There will be 4 parts of the paper in the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023 written examination. Last time it was mandatory to pass all three parts separately. But this time it is not so, this time you will have to get minimum qualification points by adding all three parts. Now to clear the written examination, at least so many marks have to be brought category-wise wise, and will get 2 Hours for the Examination.
The number of questions in the written examination of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023 will be 150 and the written paper will be of 75 numbers. That is, each question will be of half (1/2) number. And the negative marking will be 25% i.e. 1/8 number. Now you will get 2 hours
|General Studies, General
Science, Social Science,
Rules & Articles regarding the
crimes against Women &
|Karnataka History, Geography,
How To Apply For karnataka Police Constable Recruitment⇒
- First Of All the candidates have to visit the official website of http://rec20.ksp-online.in/
- After that, you have to click on the Forest Department Online Application Form Option.
- Now the Online Application Form will be opened.
- Now on there, the candidate must have to register by filling up the required details such as Candidate Name, Mobile Number, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Nationality, and the other required details that are asked in the form.
- After Filling out the form successfully the candidate has to pay the Application Fees.
- After paying the Application Form fees, you have to fill out the Application Form or view the application status by entering your registration ID mobile number or date of birth which you used while filling up the Application form.
- After that, the candidate has to fill in all the required details click on the Submit button, and provide all the relevant documents with them.
- Then the candidates can take out a print of the Application Form for further use.
|Starting Date Of Online Application
|Last Date Of Online Application
Thanks For Visiting Our Web portal CarrierAdda If you have any queries or questions regarding Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Posts Details then feel free to ask us in the comment box we will solve it.