Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022, Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment, महाराष्ट्र पुलिस ड्राइवर भर्ती Career Jobs, Maharashtra Police Driver Latest Bharti News Today, Maharashtra Police Driver Latest Jobs, Maharashtra Police Driver Government Vacancy, Maharashtra Police Driver Jobs, Maharashtra Police Driver Job Opening, Maharashtra Police Driver Job Vacancy, Maharashtra Police Web Portal, Maharashtra Driver Bharti 2022
Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Once again we are here with you with a Latest Govt Bharti of Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022 for all the Job Seekers of Maharashtra who are waiting to work along the Maharashtra Police and have experience of Driving with the License. Maharashtra Police Department has released the official notification for the Driver Bharti. Notification has been issued for male and female candidates on vacant posts of constable driver of Maharashtra Home Defense Corps Service Cadre. This recruitment has been taken out on posts of soldier driver. Its online application date will be updated soon. Eligible students of 12th pass who have license to drive light and heavy motor vehicle can apply form.
Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022 – You have to keep checking the official website regularly. All information will be released only on the official website. Currently, a standing order of Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022 has been issued. Which you can see by downloading the Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment official website or from the link given below from our website. In this order, information about the recruitment process, reservation, age, physical fitness rules, educational qualification, selection process, written test, recruitment center and proficiency test is given. As per the order, 8th pass candidates can apply for RAC / ABC from any recognized school. While 10th pass applicants can apply in District Police.
About Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti 2022 Vacancy:-
|Name Of Organisation||Maharashtra Police|
|Total Post||Released Soon|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Online Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Online Last Date||Released Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment Educational Qualification :-
- Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary from Board of Secondary Education, Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment or any other Board recognized by the Government.
- Legitimate license to drive Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle.
- Candidate should have 3 years experience of driving the said vehicles (till last date of application 31.08.2020) after obtaining valid driving license for driving light vehicles and transport vehicles.
- Candidate’s eye sight should be 6/6 without glasses or without glasses.
- The candidate is required to have knowledge of roadside vehicle repair and proficiency in driving.
Age Limit ⇒ All the eligible candidates our applying Candidates for the job of Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti 2022 Driver Posts the Minimum Age limit age on 01 Jan 2022 is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 23 Years and age relaxation extra has per the rules.
Application Form Fees ⇒ The Application Form Fees for general / OBC / Other State candidates is only 400/- Rupees. And for the SC / ST is 350/-
Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti Selection Process:-
Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2020 candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, proficiency test, physical standard test, medical test and document verification. According to the standing order issued at present, the same merit list will be issued instead of the final merit list of different districts. Apart from this, you can see the official notification for complete information.
In Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment , race numbers have not been divided like previous recruitment. The race has been kept for 5 kilo meters. The general constable will get 15 numbers on completion of the race within the stipulated time. Driver, band, dog squad will get 10 numbers. There will be a separate test of 15 numbers for the constable driver. In which the number will be given according to driving efficiency and not according to the license.
Male- 5KM – 25 Minutes
Female- 5KM – 35 Minutes
Ex-men- 5KM – 30 Minutes
- Written Examination
- Physical efficiency & The ability
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
|Written Exam||75 Marks||75 Marks|
Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti Physical Standard Test (PST):-
|Physical Eligibility Details|
|Male||Gen/ OBC||168 CM.||81-86 CM.|
|EBC||165 CM.||81-86 CM.|
|SC/ ST||160 CM.||79-84 CM.|
|Female||All Cat.||152 CM.||NA.|
Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti Examination Pattern:-
There will be 4 parts of the paper in the Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2020 written examination. Last time it was mandatory to pass all three parts separately. But this time it is not so, this time you will have to get minimum qualification points by adding all three parts. Now to clear the written examination, at least so many marks have to be brought category wise and will get 2 Hours for the Examination.
The number of questions in the written examination of Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2020 will be 150 and the written paper will be of 75 numbers. That is, each question will be of half (1/2) number. And the negative marking will be 25% ie 1/8 number. Now you will get 2 hours
|General Studies, General
Science, Social Science,
Rules & Article regarding the
crimes against Women &
|Maharashtra History, Geography,
How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Driver Bharti⇒
- First Of All the candidate have to visit the official website of http://mahapolice.gov.in/
- After that you have to click on the Forest Department Online Application Form Option.
- Now the Online Application Form will be opened.
- Now on there the candidate must have to register themselves by filling up the required details such Candidate Name, Mobile Number, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Nationaltiy and the other required details that are asked in the form.
- After Filling the form successfully the candidate have to pay the Application Fees.
- After paying the Application Form fees, you have to fill the Application Form or view application status be entering registration ID or mobile number or date of birth which you have used while feeling up the Application form.
- After that the candidate have to fill all the required details and click on the Submit button and provide all the relevant documents also with them.
- Then the candidates can take out a print of the Application Form for the further uses.
Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment Important Date:
|Starting Date Of Online Application||Released soon|
|Last Date Of Online Application||Released soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Thanks For Visiting Our Web portal CarrierAdda If you have any Query or Question Regarding Maharashtra Police Driver Recruitment 2022 Posts Details then fill free to ask us in the comment box we will solve it Surely.