Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2022, Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment, महाराष्ट्र पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती Career Jobs, Maharashtra Police Sab Inspector Latest Bharti News Today, Maharashtra Police SI Latest Jobs, Maharashtra Police SI Government Vacancy, Maharashtra Police SI Jobs, Maharashtra Police Sab Inspector Job Opening, Maharashtra Police SI Job Vacancy, Maharashtra Police Web Portal, Maharashtra Sab Inspector Bharti 2022
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2022 महाराष्ट्र पोलिस उपनिरीक्षक भरती:- Once again we are here with you with a Latest Govt Bharti of Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2022 for all the Job Seekers of Maharashtra . Maharashtra Police Department has released the official notification for the SI Bharti. Notification has been issued for male and female candidates on vacant posts of sub inspector of Maharashtra Home Defense Corps Service Cadre. This recruitment has been taken out on posts of soldier . Its online application date will be updated soon. Eligible students of 12th pass who have license to drive light and heavy motor vehicle can apply form.
Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2022 – You have to keep checking the official website regularly. All information will be released only on the official website. Currently, a standing order of Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2022 has been issued. Which you can see by downloading the Maharashtra Police Bharti official website or from the link given below from our website. In this order, information about the recruitment process, reservation, age, physical fitness rules, educational qualification, selection process, written test, recruitment center and proficiency test is given. As per the order, 8th pass candidates can apply for RAC / ABC from any recognized school. While 10th pass applicants can apply in District Police.
About Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2022 Vacancy:-
|Name Of Organisation||Maharashtra Police|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Online Starting Date||Release|
|Online Last Date||Release|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment Educational Qualification महाराष्ट्र पोलिस उपनिरीक्षक भरती शैक्षणिक पात्रता : –
- Sub Inspector (Fingerprint Expert & Under Question Document):- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from recognized University / Institute will be considered for this position.
- Sub Inspector/Subedar/Sub Inspector (Special Branch):- Candidates holding a bachelor degree in any subject from the recognized University / Institute / equivalent will be considered.
- Sub inspector (Computer):- Candidates with a BCA degree or Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Computer Science from the recognized University / Institute will be considered for this post.
- Sub inspector (Communications/Radio):- Candidates holding bachelor / diploma / engineering degree in telecommunication / electrical / electronic business from accredited degree for this post will be considered.
Age Limit ⇒ All the eligible candidates our applying Candidates for the job of Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment SI Posts the Minimum Age limit age on 01 Jan 2022 is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 20 Years – 25 Year and age relaxation extra has per the rules.
Application Form Fees ⇒ The Application Form Fees for general / OBC / Other State candidates is only 520 /- Rupees. And for the SC / ST is 320/-
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment Selection Process:-
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2020 candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, proficiency test, physical standard test, medical test and document verification. According to the standing order issued at present, the same merit list will be issued instead of the final merit list of different districts. Apart from this, you can see the official notification for complete information.
In Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment , race numbers have not been divided like previous recruitment. The race has been kept for 5 kilo meters. The general sub inspector will get 15 numbers on completion of the race within the stipulated time. SI, band, dog squad will get 10 numbers. There will be a separate test of 15 numbers for the sub inspector . In which the number will be given according to driving efficiency and not according to the license.
Male- 800 meters– 2 minutes 40 seconds
Female- 800 meters– 3 minutes 30 seconds
Ex-men- 800 meters– 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Written Examination
- Physical efficiency & The ability
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
|Subject Name||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
Maharashtra Police SI Bharti Physical Standard Test (PST):-
|Physical Eligibility Details|
|Male||Gen/ OBC||168 CM.||81-86 CM.|
|EBC||165 CM.||81-86 CM.|
|SC/ ST||160 CM.||79-84 CM.|
|Female||All Cat.||152 CM.||NA.|
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment Examination Pattern:-
There will be 4 parts of the paper in the Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2020 written examination. Last time it was mandatory to pass all three parts separately. But this time it is not so, this time you will have to get minimum qualification points by adding all three parts. Now to clear the written examination, at least so many marks have to be brought category wise and will get 2 Hours for the Examination.
The number of questions in the written examination of Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2020 will be 150 and the written paper will be of 75 numbers. That is, each question will be of half (1/2) number. And the negative marking will be 25% ie 1/8 number. Now you will get 2 hours
How To Apply For Maharashtra Police SI Bharti⇒
- First Of All the candidate have to visit the official website of http://mahapolice.gov.in/
- After that you have to click on the Forest Department Online Application Form Option.
- Now the Online Application Form will be opened.
- Now on there the candidate must have to register themselves by filling up the required details such Candidate Name, Mobile Number, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Nationaltiy and the other required details that are asked in the form.
- After Filling the form successfully the candidate have to pay the Application Fees.
- After paying the Application Form fees, you have to fill the Application Form or view application status be entering registration ID or mobile number or date of birth which you have used while feeling up the Application form.
- After that the candidate have to fill all the required details and click on the Submit button and provide all the relevant documents also with them.
- Then the candidates can take out a print of the Application Form for the further uses.
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment Important Date:
|Starting Date Of Online Application||Release|
|Last Date Of Online Application||Release|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Thanks For Visiting Our Web portal CarrierAdda If you have any Query or Question Regarding Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2022 Posts Details then fill free to ask us in the comment box we will solve it Surely.